Your shopping cart is empty!
Health Wellness & Beyond has put together a great list of healthy make ahead breakfasts found on the web that will keep you going until lunch time.
1. From Naturally Ella, we found a delicious Mixed Berry Overnight Oats recipe that can be prepared the night before and refrigerated. This recipe can also be made vegan by using non-dairy milk, plus you can use whatever berries you have on hand.
2. Bon Appetit brings us a wonderful recipe for overnight muesli. Muesli is a cold mixture of cereal, dried fruits and nuts that us usually eaten for breakfast with milk. And the Orange Date Muesli with Coconut and Cacao Nibs uses healthy ingredients that can be prepared the night before, or even in the morning.
3. A great Banana Bread can also be a quick and healthy breakfast when you’re on the run. We think that sometimes banana bread can be dry and chewy, but with this great recipe created and tested by the folks at Bon Appetit, we think you’ll agree, this one is a keeper!
4. Another healthy breakfast that can be made ahead of time, and eaten on the run is a recipe for Make-Ahead Granola Oat Cups. The recipe is created using quick cooking oats, granola bars, and berries, making it a delicious alternative to cereal. Betty Crocker states completed cups can be frozen and quickly reheated in the microwave for a quick breakfast.
5. Are you looking for a high protein breakfast? Look no further than Crustless Zucchini and Basil Mini-Quiches from the Kitchn. This is a terrific recipe that can be adapted to fit your dietary style. Not a cheese fan or following a vegan diet? Leave it out or substitute nutritional yeast for the cheese. The mini-quiches can also be frozen and re-heated as desired.
With a little bit of planning, a healthy breakfast can easily be part of a healthy lifestyle.